free website stats program Casey Anthony Trial | Harley Davidson Forums

Casey Anthony Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of listening to the talking heads with all their theories. I really don't think the state has proven their case, with all the circumstantial evidence. I did not sit on the jury so I don't know if there was enough evidence or not.

Didn't think they proved their case. Lot of money spent for not much results!

NOT GUILTY!​

Just goes to show you can get away with murder. So much for the justice system!

TOTAL DISGUST does not accurately describe it!

Glider.. I can not agree more. I pray you rest in peace Calee, and one day your mother will have to meet our maker and the lies will not be enough then. I am so mad right now that I want my Son who is on this very day fighting for our Country to come home and remove himself so that I can start a Revolution to put Honor and Justice back into this land.

I am embarrassed to admit I live in florida. They should remove the electoral votes this state carries and just let others determine what is right for us,, because we can't figure it out on our own.

With all the evidence the prosecution had and they couldn't even find her guilty on any one of the first three charges?

Something is definitely wrong with this case.

One juror admitted that she had to be out of there by the 7 th of July and 10 hours deliberation for this case is just outrageous with any verdict other than guilty!

I'm waiting to see what the Judge gives her for time for the other charges of giving false evidence. It may not be over till the fat lady sings.

It may not be over till the fat lady sings.

Trust me, It's over.

After serving 3 years what will she have to do,,, another year TOPS.

So if she did not do it,,, WHO DID. Are we going to keep looking for the REAL killer or was it that George took her from the pool and dumped in that field.. Ya right.

"A jury of my peers" What a useless bunch of idiots.

Boy am I going to get hate mail for this. Our justice system is based on innocence until proven guilty. It was the states burden to prove their case. This is hard enough to do with solid evidence or eyewitness testamony. With circumstantial evidence only and unable to prove even how the child died or when, the state failed to remove resonable doubt. Our system may not be perfect but if you are ever charged with anything, I hope you will be given your day in court and that if there is any doubt as to your guilt or innocence, you will be found not guilty.

Does it really matter? We allow the unborn to be killed everyday, and that is Okay? Our country is losing its moral fiber of right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back