free website stats program Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ?

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley

• Yes

Votes: 94 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Are you Nuts?

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mines purple,(metalic)didnt attract anything but compliments so far.Its a good looking color.

Re: Can a Dude Ride a pruple Harley ?

Your money, your tastes, your decision. Ride what makes you happy and forget what anyone else thinks! Besides, no one leaves these things the way they buy 'em. If you're not happy after awhile you can change it.

My bike isn't purple, it's blue, but I often ride, when the weather cooperates, with a pink shirt. Picture this....50 years old, 230 lbs, scruffy gray beard, on a Harley with a pink shirt!!! Talk about some strange looks from the cagers!!!:bigsmiley6:

When wife got her sportster she wanted it painted pink i refused as id have to ride the bike from time to time but purple was the compromise colour we were both happy with
a year later she wanted it back to its origional black

Brian

This bike has won quite a few awards since it was buit in 1966
It's name is purple haze.

purple-haze-profile1.jpg

That is a sweet looking Panhead Steve.

here in england we have bike meet ups in the summer and a very nice softail custon
is a regular.to be honest it looks great and stands out a lot more because the colour is diffrent

A friend of mine had a Gold Wing - the factory paint was called 'Illusion Blue'. It really was a nice looking bike, but we were relentless with our jabs because it was purple. He ended up selling it and buying a red one. Generic looking. I don't have a problem with purple... just don't call it Illusion Blue.

Back