free website stats program Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley ?

Can a Dude Ride a purple Harley

• Yes

Votes: 94 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Are you Nuts?

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Can a Dude Ride a pruple Harley ?

As long as it ain't pink, ride whatever color want. Pink and dudes don't match:bigsmiley29:
I agree 100%. But if this is the image your goin for :bigsmiley13: :rofl No pink for me!!

Depends on the ride. There is manly purple and there is girly purple. So are you a man or a girlie, depending on the answer, pick the right ride. Its that simple. LOL!

That is a sweet looking Panhead Steve.

That would be a manly purple ride. Nice Bike!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Harley, a 1974 AMF Sportster was Orchid. To me it was Purple. I never saw a problem with it but what's up with the "fingerless gloves" knock? I wear mine all the time.:newsmile047:

When wife got her sportster she wanted it painted pink i refused as id have to ride the bike from time to time but purple was the compromise colour we were both happy with
a year later she wanted it back to its origional black

Brian

Phew! Nothing wrong with purple, but pink? Never. Not even for a chick. I'm a breast cancer survivor and although I respect and appreciate the whole pink ribbon thing...completely coverage just ain't right on a scoot! Keep it to a ribbon if you must. IMHO of course.

Some of the best lookin' machines I have seen have been purple. Homophobic I am not, but some colors are not for men. Purple, IMO is not among them, pink is.

RR

Back