free website stats program Boy....I need a ride.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Boy....I need a ride..

Mat, dodge the rain drops and get a few miles in if you can, I know I will as soon as I get my bike back with a new engine:s

Thanks everyone..:)...Hi lawdog....Will and I are playing it by ear tomorrow but no,.It doesn't look good....Look forward to riding with ya again bro...:)...If it does clear up and you and your wife are up for it please let me no..OH Hay...If you dont wash the bike today it wont be so bad getting it wet again...:s

You're right about not washing it! We have a "social thing" to go to in an hour. If it goes the way they usually do, the whole day is shot! :bigsmiley19::bigsmiley19: Never been much of the party type, but one of my fellow Troopers is deploying to the mid-east, so we are giving him a going away bash.

If you and Will do ride, hope you have a good one and stay dry!

You're right about not washing it! We have a "social thing" to go to in an hour. If it goes the way they usually do, the whole day is shot! :bigsmiley19::bigsmiley19: Never been much of the party type, but one of my fellow Troopers is deploying to the mid-east, so we are giving him a going away bash.

May he be safe....:),,

You are doing the noble thing in support of one of your brothers, how many would give up their day for this?:s

You are doing the noble thing in support of one of your brothers, how many would give up their day for this?:s

You're right Jack. We have a social thing to go to this afternoon as well, and won't be able to get in a ride on the bikes. It rained yesterday evening and the dirt road we live on is perfect right now with no dust or mud. The temp is perfect, BUT our friends are really important and we cherish our time with them.

Its been a long week at work...I hope tomorrow the rain will stop because Im not feeling myself today.......:newsmile029:....:)..

So do I Mark, first the rain and now work... Today is day 4 of 6 at work... And last I knew the sun was shining... Hopefully you're out riding today! Ride an extra smile or two for me!

Hey Mat....you KNOW my situation. The weather around here is wet also. I can't wait to get on her and do the final tweaks so I can ride with confidence. Oh come on BETTER weather!!

BRIAN

Hi guys.....I was able to get some riding in sunday..:).More rain again today...Oh well...Not much we can do about it...On a good note I hope all here have a great and safe 4th...I have given myself the day off..:)..

Hi guys.....I was able to get some riding in sunday..:).More rain again today...Oh well...Not much we can do about it...On a good note I hope all here have a great and safe 4th...I have given myself the day off..:)..

Just be sure to get your work caught up so when it is a nice day you can ride all day.......:s

Back