free website stats program Boy....I need a ride.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Boy....I need a ride..

mat 60

Its been a long week at work...I hope tomorrow the rain will stop because Im not feeling myself today.......:newsmile029:....:)..

I hope the best for you Mat60. It seems like the whole east coast has had enough of rain...........:p

Its been a long week at work...I hope tomorrow the rain will stop because Im not feeling myself today.......:newsmile029:....:)..

I know the feeling. Between work, rain and Froggie's knee scope, hasn't been much riding time.

Solid storms coming in off the Gulf this morning. Mat hope you at least get in a short ride.

Heard a couple of brave souls rumble past this morning, but it ain't lookin good. Been so wet, I haven't even been able to wash the bikes from our ride last week Mark. Didn't think they would dry. This can't last forever, right??:(

Got caught it a down pour with hail last night on the way back from Co. Springs, hail really hurts, but no damage to the bike.

Sorry guy's but it is dry and pleasant here not particularly warm but no rain and wind is below 10 mph
As i am now up to date with most of my have to do jobs i will have time to get some miles on my bike but it will probably be tomorrow Sunday before i can get the bike out as late Saturday now and one task left to do and i feel a need for a beer

Brian

Thanks everyone..:)...Hi lawdog....Will and I are playing it by ear tomorrow but no,.It doesn't look good....Look forward to riding with ya again bro...:)...If it does clear up and you and your wife are up for it please let me no..OH Hay...If you dont wash the bike today it wont be so bad getting it wet again...:s

Sorry guy's but it is dry and pleasant here not particularly warm but no rain and wind is below 10 mph
As i am now up to date with most of my have to do jobs i will have time to get some miles on my bike but it will probably be tomorrow Sunday before i can get the bike out as late Saturday now and one task left to do and i feel a need for a beer

Brian

I hope you enjoy your weekend and a nice ride....Be safe Brian..:)

Back