free website stats program Bought my 09 street glide today!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my 09 street glide today!!!!

mqhybrid

I did it today! I went to the dealer and bought my 09 FLHX today black fully loaded. I have to wait tell next weekend to pick up i can't wait

:bigsmiley8:

Congratulations...... I want one so bad but I will have to wait.:newsmile08:
Great looking bike. Enjoy riding your new wheels!
:bigsmiley8:

Enjoy... Welcome to the SG family

I've had 09 Black fully decked out for over a month now..

There is no way I could of bought her without driving her home. I would of been camping out in the parking lot...

Congrats! You wont be sorry. I absoloutly LOVE mine!

I have one question for you guys.....does your 5th gear whine? Mine sure does. One thing about it......I never have to wonder weather I'm in 4th or 5th!

Coming up on the 1000 mile service and am switching to Amsoil products.
I hope the engine temp really does drop 10 degrees like they claim and I am using their heavy duty transmission lube which I am told greatly reduces noise and makes for smoother shifting.
We'll see......
Mark in Pa

Congrats! You wont be sorry. I absoloutly LOVE mine!

I have one question for you guys.....does your 5th gear whine? Mine sure does. One thing about it......I never have to wonder weather I'm in 4th or 5th!

Coming up on the 1000 mile service and am switching to Amsoil products.
I hope the engine temp really does drop 10 degrees like they claim and I am using their heavy duty transmission lube which I am told greatly reduces noise and makes for smoother shifting.
We'll see......
Mark in Pa

I have a 2007 FatBoy and 5th gear wines.... I have become used to it and it helps me to remember what gear I am in.:dknow

Back