free website stats program Bought my 09 street glide today!!!! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bought my 09 street glide today!!!!

Congrats!

I pick up mine tomorrow! Got a call from the dealer today saying it came in last night. Couldn't pick it up today...had to bowl. Damn it's going to be a long 24 hours!

You did not pick up your new ride because you had to bowl??? LOL!

Some do, some don't. I got mine at another shop and took it to HD when I had them do the 1k. Try this link and see if there is a dealer near you.

Dealer Locator

I also took Mobile One V-Twin 20W50 for the engine, and the dealer stocks the HD Formula + for the primary.

I used these fluids for the 1k and the 5k and am pleased with the results. I noticed a heat and noise reduction. The xmsn whine is still there but I have to specifically listen for it to notice it.

I doubt there's anything you can do. I switched to Amsoil "sevear gear" and it quieted it down a hair, but thats about it. With the Rush mufflers and the stereo turned up loud enough to hear over the exhaust note, I dont even notice the whine anymore....lol
Good thing that little 6th gear indicator light is there!

Does your wife have a sister? Congrtas on the 09 Street Glide. I will be ordering one soon too!

Good Luck!!!

Back