free website stats program Black denim ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Black denim ultra

I think it would look real good, and would definitely be different, and that's a good thing.
i ride a Electra Glide Standard Black Denim, people love it it looks really sharp. The only thing is that it shows dust really quick. but it cleans really easy and quik. I would do it. You have not idea how many people have mention that they wish they had picked up the denim blak. Enjoy

I would NEVER knock another guy's choice of color, but the whole "denim" look has left me cold from Day One.

I like bright and shiny paint, and as Steve mentioned, lots of chrome. In fact, I usually fall in love with the bikes I see with the wildest paint schemes, even though my own paint is about as conservative as it gets. (For those of you who have seen my "theme", does it get any more conservative? :D )

I have to agree... the denim color to me looks like a paint job that has been ignored and never waxed and may almost look like a primer coat. Each to his own taste that why we have a choice!!

I love the denim paint. Black the whole thing out instead of chrome use lighting to highlight it... Haven't seen many of the bigger bikes except for the Bones all dressed in flat black.

I think it would look real good, and would definitely be different, and that's a good thing.
Put some RED on it too! I seen a Flat Black Dyna Street Bob the other day with blacked out Motor Accessories, it had chrome Hot Toppers on every nut and bolt, red wheels and some other stuff. Flat Black, Chrome and Red speak "BAD", real good and say it loud too!

Most people thought I was crazy when I told them I was going to change the color of my bike to denim black,but when I was finished with it and put it back together everybody loved it. :D

I'm likin the denim black. I can see a 50s style bike with Von Dutch striping, wide white wall tires on red wheels and 59 Caddy taillights to replace the rear turn signals. How bout having someone stitch up a tuck and roll cover for the saddle and backrest? I think that would the ultimate cruise night bike and still capable of long trips.

Back