free website stats program Black denim ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Black denim ultra

Aces Full

How do you guys think an Ultra would look in Black Denim, with a few parts Powder Coated, black pipes and bars, and the rest chrome?

Each to their own but it wouldn't be my choice. I'm for a little more classic colour. Like a two tone white and turqoise.

Hobbit, I like your dark color spectrum...but...contrast is nice, even with a little silver or chrome highlights, be it the engine or fasteners, but that is just my take. The trend nowadays is less chrome...or so the pendulum swings and purely personal choice. Don't really know about "Denim" whatever, especially in black, but I do like my denim blue (faded) Levi's... :D

I'm a traditionalist in the respect that I like gloss paint,tu-tones and lots of chrome:D

I saw a Street Glide yesterday that was Pewter Gray with black exhaust, crash bar, etc. Very little chrome - that was one smart looking bike.

I like the "Murdered Out" look. I would have a Black Denim Ultra if one was available when i bought my 09.

Go for it.
I always thought about doing it to my Road King. The Darker the better. Plus it will make your bike a one of a kind. Post PIC's :)

Back