free website stats program Biloxi to North Alabama | Harley Davidson Forums

Biloxi to North Alabama

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Anyone got any suggestions on nice roads to get from Biloxi up into northern Alabama without droning along on the interstate?

Are there any must ride roads right in the vicinity of Biloxi?

How about any highly recommended restaurants in this area?

Hey Doc

Where in North bama? If you want to hug the west side of the state, you can take US 45 starting in Mobile, or go 49 to Hattiesburg, to Meridian and you can pick up 45 there and on to N bama. Since you are starting out in Biloxi, Redfish-Joe will know some good routes for you. When are you going?

Hey Doc

Where in North bama? If you want to hug the west side of the state, you can take US 45 starting in Mobile, or go 49 to Hattiesburg, to Meridian and you can pick up 45 there and on to N bama. Since you are starting out in Biloxi, Redfish-Joe will know some good routes for you. When are you going?

Going to Panama City to help baby sit a bunch of high school boys on Spring Break with a buddy. None of the kids are mine so I can be as mean as I want!

Leaving PCB on Tuesday the 9th of April and heading to Biloxi that day. Probably hang out in Biloxi Tuesday night and Wednesday and then head out Thursday for north Georgia via any interesting, 2 day routing through Alabama I can come up with.

Everything is extremely flexible and weather dependent, of course!

Personally I like old Hiway 11 north. You can pick it up in Hattiesburg and go to Chattanooga and beyond on it. Plenty of old and historic small towns with some great old buildings if you like that stuff. Let me know where you gonna be and we'll grab some grub. I'll ride to the state line with you when you head out.

Personally I like old Hiway 11 north. You can pick it up in Hattiesburg and go to Chattanooga and beyond on it. Plenty of old and historic small towns with some great old buildings if you like that stuff. Let me know where you gonna be and we'll grab some grub. I'll ride to the state line with you when you head out.

somehow i new food was going to be mentioned.....try the steamed oysters just east of Mexico Beach

Back