free website stats program Biloxi to North Alabama | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biloxi to North Alabama

That can be arranged. Bodeen...you coming for gumbo too??:D

no that hurts, your all having gumbo with out me...:newsmile058: ok i understand i am in Canada right now so, if your going to have gumbo at least get Jack to take some photos ......:D

somehow i new food was going to be mentioned.....try the steamed oysters just east of Mexico Beach

Personally I like old Hiway 11 north. You can pick it up in Hattiesburg and go to Chattanooga and beyond on it. Plenty of old and historic small towns with some great old buildings if you like that stuff. Let me know where you gonna be and we'll grab some grub. I'll ride to the state line with you when you head out.

I'll second Redfish Joe. I ride the north part quite often and its good riding. rode for the most part is good above B'ham. Yes there are some great places to eat. When going through Fort Payne, stop at the Bar B Que Place. One of the 100 foods you have to eat in Alabama. Get a pork bbq plate with Jo Jo's and beans. Southern Living says you got to eat them Jo Jo's. and yes I eat them and they are great. Best Jo Jo's you will ever eat lol.

Going to Panama City to help baby sit a bunch of high school boys on Spring Break with a buddy. None of the kids are mine so I can be as mean as I want!

Leaving PCB on Tuesday the 9th of April and heading to Biloxi that day. Probably hang out in Biloxi Tuesday night and Wednesday and then head out Thursday for north Georgia via any interesting, 2 day routing through Alabama I can come up with.

Everything is extremely flexible and weather dependent, of course!

Doc,

If I can get free I'll ride over to Biloxi to meet you, I'm sure we can find a place to chow down, Joe will know. Lot's of issues with my mom right now so it will be on the spur. Hope PCB is fun.

That can be arranged. Bodeen...you coming for gumbo too??:D
Somebody say Gumbo? I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for some Gumbo today. Don't need directions Ruby knows the way.:s I have prior experience having had 3 bowls very recently. Definitely a highlight.

somehow i new food was going to be mentioned.....try the steamed oysters just east of Mexico Beach

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of oysters.

I'll second Redfish Joe. I ride the north part quite often and its good riding. rode for the most part is good above B'ham. Yes there are some great places to eat. When going through Fort Payne, stop at the Bar B Que Place. One of the 100 foods you have to eat in Alabama. Get a pork bbq plate with Jo Jo's and beans. Southern Living says you got to eat them Jo Jo's. and yes I eat them and they are great. Best Jo Jo's you will ever eat lol.

What in the world are "Jo Jo's?" Or do I not want to know?

Doc,

If I can get free I'll ride over to Biloxi to meet you, I'm sure we can find a place to chow down, Joe will know. Lot's of issues with my mom right now so it will be on the spur. Hope PCB is fun.

When things get firmed up with places and dates, I will try to remember to post them here in this thread.

Jo Jo's are the best kinda fried taters that you will ever eat. They just thin slice taters put their secret topping on them and fry-um up. They have a dippin sauce that's good on them, or just plane ole ketchup. The BBQ is really good also. no I don't own the place, but eat their quite often. good food reasonable prices nice atmosphere what more could you want? y'all come on up lets have lunch.

Jo Jo's are the best kinda fried taters that you will ever eat. They just thin slice taters put their secret topping on them and fry-um up. They have a dippin sauce that's good on them, or just plane ole ketchup. The BBQ is really good also. no I don't own the place, but eat their quite often. good food reasonable prices nice atmosphere what more could you want? y'all come on up lets have lunch.

Coming up in October. Riding Little River Canyon and Look Out Mt.

Give me a pm and I'll give you a phone number. when you get up here give me a call. Be glad to show you some of the sites and have a lunch with Jo Jo's.

Give me a pm and I'll give you a phone number. when you get up here give me a call. Be glad to show you some of the sites and have a lunch with Jo Jo's.

Appreciate that...but...if you're talking about up in the Ft Payne area, I don't think we're going to get that far north. Everything is totally up in the air right now as far as dates and route. I'll definitely post something when things get more settled.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of oysters.

What in the world are "Jo Jo's?" Or do I not want to know?

When things get firmed up with places and dates, I will try to remember to post them here in this thread.

Doc

Didn't think about this earlier, If you are going to Biloxi from PCB you are going to pass my way. When you get things firmed up let me know, I'll meet you on the way. Send you a PM later

Back