free website stats program Bike Week | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

My bike is loaded on the trailer,I have to go to the shop till about noon tomorrow then I am headed your way!Can't wait the last few weeks have been long ones.

Careful coming down. We have reserved some nice weather for you!:D

Make it 4, can't pass up the opportunity to meet Capital Jack...Might be a few minutes late, have to get my church'in in first, but I'll be there...Unfortunately it will only be dad, momma says JT has a lunch to attend..

I'm in Salt Springs now.The weather is beautiful.
I will be heading into Daytona later this morning.
See you folks on sunday

Had a great time meeting up with Don, Steve, Jack and Barb at Corky Bells and Cactus Jacks. Big thanks to Don and Jack for picking up the lunch tab (need to find me one of those magic dressers :D ) looking forward to meeting up with some more of the forum members sometime. Have a couple of pics I'll try to get posted soon.

It was great meeting you as well Tim.
Nice to see Jack again and to finally meet Don in person.
Talked to him a fair bit over the last while but it was sure nice to meet in person.
Thanks for picking up the tab at Cactus Jack's Tim.
Looks like the next time is on me.:D

It was great to put a face on Steve07, and to meet Tim. Always a great day when Jacks' involved. Picking up a lunch is a small price to pay when you get to sit down with some really nice members, who don't seem to mind me running my mouth. For all you members in the Jacksonville, Lake City, Live Oak, Ocala area how about a meet and greet ride somewhere in the middle???

Always a good time meeting the members from the Forum, Tim we are in the same neighbor hood We can sneak away any time, Don I never get tired of your stories, Steve and Barb always good to see you. We need IMO to get the ball rolling with more meet and greets and rides:s

Back