free website stats program Bike Week | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week

I'm having a work related problem here at home and I cant make it tuesday.
I have to be at the shop on monday and am leaving for Florida on Tues. morning.Can we do the meet next sunday??

We will make Sunday work!! It may be that we will get a few more members. Same place and time? Sunday the 18th right?

We will make Sunday work!! It may be that we will get a few more members. Same place and time?

Same place and time works for me.
Don,I will give you a call later in the week when I get to Salt Springs

Alright all you Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South and North Carolina members. And anyone attending Daytona Bike Week. Steve07 will be in the area sometime this week and we are going to meet at Corky Bells in Palatka, Fl., 11:30-12:00 Sunday March 18. You will also have the privaledge of sitting down with the one and only Capital Jack!! Be there or be square!

Alright all you Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South and North Carolina members. And anyone attending Daytona Bike Week. Steve07 will be in the area sometime this week and we are going to meet at Corky Bells in Palatka, Fl., 11:30-12:00 Sunday March 18. You will also have the privaledge of sitting down with the one and only Capital Jack!! Be there or be square!

:p Count me in I want to meet me:p

After the write up I gave, I want to meet you too. Come on members how often will you get to meet and greet (and maybe pick on) one of the Moderators from the frozen north? For anyone attending Bike Week here is a good opportunity to put faces on some of the members you post with. After Corkys we will have a short ride to Cactus Jacks, to hoist a glass to the memory of KEMO and maybe sample the beer Jack thinks is named for him.

Even if you did have a camera you would find it difficult taking a photo of you meeting yourself :p
Thinks a large mirror may be usefull in the meeting :s

Brian

After the write up I gave, I want to meet you too. Come on members how often will you get to meet and greet (and maybe pick on) one of the Moderators from the frozen north? For anyone attending Bike Week here is a good opportunity to put faces on some of the members you post with. After Corkys we will have a short ride to Cactus Jacks, to hoist a glass to the memory of KEMO and maybe sample the beer Jack thinks is named for him.

Its not? I feel VIOLATED :p

Back