free website stats program bike stalls then takes off | Harley Davidson Forums

bike stalls then takes off

hkhajah

hello,
I have a 2005 screaming eagle with a 103ci engine, i changed the pistons to a screaming eagle 10.05 dome piston, installed the 51 zapper throttle body and a baker 6 gear, bike was runing fine until i came bake from a trip last november covering 2000km , the bike would kind have this cut as im driving steady, the dealer changed the throttel sensor and said it from it , they then upgraded my ECM, i normaly have a PWC3 installed so it doesnt matter, but sine that time , when im driving 80 km and rpm is below 3500 and i give it full throttle, the bike back fires with wierd sounds and it feels like its being pulled back, after rpm reaches 3500 it then takes off....
pls note that this was after i put the bike on DYNO test as it was worst before.....
Does any one have any idea?? its driving me crazy...:worthy

i went to the dealer and they reset the TPS.... i also changed the crank sensor as it gave an error.
I tried the bike and again as i drove 60km on 3rd gear and then gave it full throtle it didnt take off like it should do, its like some one pulling me back. As i slowly lifted the throttle back it then took offf.... what should i do ?? should i replace the ecm for a new one ?

Back