free website stats program Bike Runs Lousy For First Few Miles | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Runs Lousy For First Few Miles

FYI: Minor point, re. pdf: The intro doesn’t say, but step 1 on top of Pg 2 does; kill switch must be in RUN position.
If not, the first test P (ECM) will blank out for a few seconds then display ‘no rSP’. Normal return is ‘nonE’ followed with Pn 34411-07 (as in case of 07 FLHR). Would think should be able to check it out on your bike. :)

Great point. Your right, that could drive you nuts wondering why. Tks!

Hello, just did the WOW test on the bike and the only code that popped up was PO152. I cleared the code and we are letting the bike cool down before riding it again to see if the code pops back up.

I did ride the bike this afternoon and in the first 5 minutes or so of the bike warming up it will sputter and hesitate when you roll on the throttle. I really thought the bike was gonna die while riding it around the neighborhood.

Thanks for all the help!

Let the bike cool down and rode it around. Still sputtering and hesitating but no codes. Each area when checked for codes says none.
WAP.gif

TFI or GEN3

HDT members discount, -50$ and free shipping...

Dobeck Performance
Call Chris
877-764-3331
406-388-2377

:D

signed....BUBBIE

Sounds like it is running lean. Had the exact same problem when I bought my Glide used. Fortunately it's carbed so I just replaced with a larger slow jet for a few bucks and all is well.

Check the alignment of the intake and check for leaks

Back