free website stats program Bike Dolly, garage organizing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Dolly, garage organizing

If I understand your problem right go to Harbour Fraight and search for "Motorcycle Dolly". I have one and they work great. You can move your bike around in any direction or spin it in circles if you need to. I ride my bike on it then turn it 180 so I can ride out. You can shove your bike up aginst the wall out of the way. For around $100 bucks its a deal.
I have the Harbor Freight dolly. Works great.

Well I bought the Harbor Freight dolly and after replacing a bunch of the snapped Chinese bolts for real bolts, it seems to work OK. My RG is against the front tire stop and there is not enough room to drop in the rear tire stop. The Jiffy stand barely fits in the trough. Loading, I have to have the wife stand on the front to keep the dolly from sliding forward while I push the bike on. I might try to install inner tube sleeves on the cammed feet to keep it still during loading.

It will do for now, I did get everything back into the garage, but I think I'll pursue the Center Stand ($330) and the Park N Move ($199) long term.

I have a Pit bull MC lift. Works great, can put the Dyna or the Ultra anywhere I want in the garage with little to no effort. No need to use tie downs either.

Back