free website stats program Bike Dolly, garage organizing | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Dolly, garage organizing

Smokintoad

Need to re-organize the garage and fit 2 cars and my RG in. Has anyone used the "Park N Move" or Pit Viper motorcycle dollies?

I have a unit in my shop, but I won't put my E/G on because the bike is too big. I have my Buell on it but it really doesn't roll around that easily. Mine came from Princess Auto in Canada and would be the same as the one that Harbor Freight sells

I looked up both of them and in I think I would feel better about using the pit viper than the park n move to move a bike around the garage.
Those castor wheels might roll nice and smooth on clean smooth finish concrete floor but if you try to run over the smallest pebble,screw,etc. and I can see the possibility of dumping the bike of the Park N Move.

I have the craftsman 1500lbs and have no problem moving the Road King around and my garage floor is ceramic tiles...just wish the wheels were rubber instead of hard plastic

I use to use my bike jack to move the bike around the garage, but since I put a center stand on the bike the jack would no longer fit properly ( I still use the jack for maintenance, bit remove the center stand first-its only 1 bolt) I purchased the park n move to work with my center stand and it works great.

I have a dolly that bike sits on and rolls around yes its little stiff to move so strap bike down once its moving its fine

If I understand your problem right go to Harbour Fraight and search for "Motorcycle Dolly". I have one and they work great. You can move your bike around in any direction or spin it in circles if you need to. I ride my bike on it then turn it 180 so I can ride out. You can shove your bike up aginst the wall out of the way. For around $100 bucks its a deal.

I think I saw a long metal version of the Park-n-Move only made for bike on a side stand...at Harbor Freight or Sears...for those of us "earthbound" mortals non bagger types without a center stand.

Back