free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a (Edit) what you think you are entitled to.

A Few Good Men

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is hard, but please refrain from using language or work arounds in the movie quotes. The rules of the forum still apply here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I know it is hard, but please refrain from using language or work arounds in the movie quotes. The rules of the forum still apply here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thats why I like it here, even my kids could read this because of rules and good moderators, tho u all should not have to work so hard at policing Grown Ups:s

"Yeah, ba-bee!"

"Rule #2: Double-tap."

"There's no crying in baseball."

"Ruskies don't take a dump without a plan, son."

And another quote from "A Few Good Men"

"You can't handle the truth!" :D

Nothing is over until we say it is…. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.
See if you can guess what I am now.
FOOD FIGHT!!!

From my all time favorite movie Animal House.

"Ruskies don't take a dump without a plan, son."
Now that made me laugh:rofl forgot about that one!

Sorry, I have seen some work arounds by mods even, wasn't sure. Won't happen again.
Don't like feeling of "Poof" over shoulder.

Back