free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

I Love the smell of Napalm in the morning ( Apocolypse Now)
Yo Adrian!!! ( Rocky)
Go ahead, Make my Day (Sudden Impact)
Show Me The Money!! ( Jerry Maguire)
Bond, James Bond
Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is. ( Charly 1968

Not a movie quote but one I loved.."Now you know why lions eat their young." Capt. Phil Harris

And my personal Favorite:
I have here a very old letter, written to a Mrs. Bixby in Boston. "Dear Madam: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully, Abraham Lincoln."

Saving Private Ryan

I don't deserve to die like this, I was building a house.

Deserve's go nothing to do with it.

The Joker after realizing the Batman is after him because as a child he witnessed "Jack" killed his father "So...I killed the guy!...one little mistake...!

In the Untouchables...Robert DeNiro..."BASEBALL...," "TEAM... *SPLATT* (he demonstrates his batting skills on a underperforming member's head, all strikes no balls)! Also, Sean Connery with his revolver thinking he has the upper hand confronting an apparent burgler who is waving his knife "--never take a knife to a GUNFIGHT...! *RAT-TAT-TAT...* (Frank Nitti hidden on the balcony window empties his Tommy gun a dozen times...)

Last edited:
Taking a trip?

Yea

Where ya headn

Oh.. I don't know..."where ever I end up I guess"

From the original pilot movie from "Then came Bronson"

:D

Back