free website stats program batwing on a fatboy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

batwing on a fatboy

Don't know about "Batwing on a Fatboy", but how about a Hoppe fairing on a FatBoy? Just wondering why...is there something special you like about the Batwing or just why do you want the change? If you like the convenience of the removable fairing and clarity, why not outfit a good radio or lo profile IPOD setup with windshield bag for simplicity sake...there are always alternatives within a budget!:bigsmiley24:

Last edited:
Don't know about "Batwing on a Fatboy", but how about a Hoppe fairing on a FatBoy? Just wondering why...is there something special you like about the Batwing or just why do you want the change? If you like the convenience of the removable fairing and clarity, why not outfit a good radio or lo profile IPOD setup with windshield bag for simplicity sake...there are always alternatives within a budget!:bigsmiley24:
I like the idea of a batwing one for the looks 2 for the wind protection on longer cruises,
Plus it adds convince to adding radios, hand protection from wind, bees between the fingers, been there done that one. Got a bee between the fingers on a ride to outer banks one time, I am allergic to there sting had to stop shot myself with a eppy pen and sit along side the road for a hour or so till I started feeling normal again.

That would be my reasoning for it! Plus I have a fantastic time on my softail and have converted it to several different models of softails of my choosing and a mix of them is what I found I really enjoy riding right now it is a night train fatboy heritage mix, every time I do something new to it seems to complement the riding enjoyment for me and my sweetie.

Hope that helps you understand why!

Back