free website stats program Ball park $$ | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ball park $$

JK on your 09 you can just put the slipon exhaust with no fuel management system,but if you do stage 1 AC with it you will need the TFI. All of it you can easily do yourself.

I have a stock 09 Street Glide and I put the TFI on without any other mods and it really made quite a difference in the performance. With the TFI you can just add options as you want and adjust the settings each time you add, very versatile.

johnv

Thanks for all the help. I love my bike...the more I ride it, the more I appreciate it. I was listening to the Rush slip-ons 2.0" baffles, those sound good too, and about 40% less expensive than the V&H.

My only concern is I do not want want the engine running too lean and risk doing damage to the motor. I am a conservative rider, usually cruise around 50-60mph, don't gun it (too often), shift pretty smooth, so I know I am not hard on my bike. It is rarely on the interstate. I just want to make sure that whatever I do to it is going to be ok. If I can just add the slip ons and be done, that would be great, and save me $$.

Back