free website stats program bad bikers? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

There are only a few thing's I wear different for riding than any other times. My riding boots and sunglasses are usually the only difference. Other than cold weather gear.

For me, it's military uniform at work and riding to and from...other than that, it's biker gear on the evenings and weekends. I'll spiff up a little when with the family while out and about, but other than that, it's bike attire when riding my scoot. I completely respect the 1%ers and their choice to do their thing...not interested in being in their ranks, but they don't bother me so I'm good wiith it.:D

I always wear boots to ride and my chain wallet so yes i do change my dress code to ride everyday i am usually in sneakers.

I wear the same in the car,truck or on the bike,blue jeans,t shirt and my black boots.I just enjoy the ride.:D

50+ years on two wheels and I think of myself as a motorcycle enthusiast. I worked at a Yamaha/BMW shop in the early 70's and we fought the biker image so hard that I still don't identify with the term. :no When riding it's jeans, colored t-shirt (seldom with anyones logo or black), and over the ankle steel toe boots. I love leather when it's cold. :D

i dont shave , not because i like a beard but because i hate to shave lol . my hair is probably too long lol 4 or 5 hair bands keep it neat for work and riding . my boss hates it , my ol lady loves it ;-) and customers dont seem to mind.
iv had my chain wallet sinse 1985 ,its nicely broken in lol. jeans and tshirts most of the time.
i ride about 1000miles amonth to work ,until frost on the windshields lol, and when ever where ever i can on the weekend. i do my own work, (im an auto tech not a bike mechanic) because i dnt trust anyone with my bike lol.
biker ? rider? ;-) whatever lol im just me, on my bike or not and ride becuse i love bikes ;-) same as anybody here id guess lol
Posted via Mobile Device

~ Weekdays, weekends, all the days are the same to me. Work? What's that? ~
...I'm the same all the time, I change for no one, but I do take my clothes off every once in awhile...

Just different Jacket, but I always wear boots when riding (my fxr leeks oil from the gearbox, and knows how to ruin every single pair of shoes I have:lolrolling)
No long hair or no shave for me.. I have NO HAIR, and I wear a gowtie :s

Not a thing this is how i live this is what i do. Often not even invited to weddings and such because of my boots and jeans

Back