free website stats program bad bikers? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

I wear heavy leather jacket and wiastcoat,with the appropriate patches(HOG,rallys and stuff)an illegal german steel helmet(just my fasination for them)jeans and good strong mc boots.In a crash my upper body and feet will be fine!!All this is for no other reason than I like them,dont much care what others think.You only live once after all,enjoy what you are!

I ride to work during the week, so then it's chaps and plain leather jacket over dress casual. Weekends are always jeans and a T. I wear the leather jacket and full face helmet all the time. I ride the Harley because it's a Harley. I wear the gear for protection because of all the other crazies out there.

During the week from 8 - 4:30, it's business casual; skirts, blouses, heels, etc. From about 4:30 after, it's whatever I feel like. When riding though, I always wear jeans, my Harley boots, a Harley Shirt, depending on weather a tank top, or a leather vest, and of course, my biker sunglasses. My large sunglasses I wear in my car just wouldn't look right when I'm riding my bike. The two things I always make sure is the same, no matter what...hair and makeup. I'll never ride without either being done....hair normally put up in a pony tail, and make up is always on. You never know who you might see :s

I don't change a thing.
I always wear a tuxedo, and an iron diving helmet......but that's just me!!

No, I'm sorry, but that's just wrong! You cannot be seen on a Harley in an iron diving helmet.

Either get it chrome plated, get the polished brass one, or get a Suzuki. You are embarrassing the rest of us.:D

I wear jeans and a t shirt all the time. Thermal shirt in winter. When I ride to work (just short distance) I wear Hi top skate sneaks. Im on my feat all day and they are comfiest. Any other time I ride I wear boots. When ever I ride I wear leather jacket unless its realy hot. I wear leather jacket whether Im riding or not if its chilly. I wear leather jacket all winter here in Maine.

Just on a quick note about bike clothing: I had to do a bit of an emergency stop the other day as a car in front decided to brake hard - they were lost I think. Anyway, I did the usual thing with the clutch and brakes and as I went down quickly with the left foot, the darned lower border or hem or whatever of my draggin jeans caught on the outside of my left peg. Result, foot did not go down, bike stopped and started to go over to left. Somehow, I managed to disentangle my jeans from the peg, get the foot down and with all my strength (which isn't huge coz I'm not a big guy) held up the bike and just about herniated my self getting it upright again. Thank the Lord it wasn't a big twin - a few more lbs and she'd have been down.
Message to self - get into the routine of shoving that foot out a bit further in a reflex move....:31:

Yep, saw a similar thing with a biker stopped at an intersection, as he was getting underway his shoe laces caught on the pegs and he DID tip over. Moral, watch out for loose pant cuffs and shoe laces...not a good thing. :small3d015:

Button down with tie till 5:00. Then it's Harley boots, Harley jeans, black harley T and dark sun glasses! Man, I love to ride.

Back