free website stats program Avoiding alcohol issues | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Avoiding alcohol issues

I missed the Joke part but am serious about drinking and riding, If in a jam and in my area call me:s

Got it DON now back to the ROAST, I see GLIDER is up and running:p

( Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safe and warm, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before. )

I had to read it twice to get it too Jack. Sometimes I'm so slow I have actually gotten jokes on the way home and start laughing in the car.

:newsmile07: A new way to avoid any .08 alcohol issues while driving: Went out with some friends last night and tied one on.

Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safe and warm, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before.

this is kind of like "i am not as think as you drunk i am"

or

"take me drink i am home"

I got pulled over the other night and the cop said to me, "Son, your eyes are red. Have you been drinking"??? I said "No sir, but your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating donuts"??? :D

Back