free website stats program Avoiding alcohol issues | Harley Davidson Forums

Avoiding alcohol issues

SilverFoXD

Contributor
:newsmile07: A new way to avoid any .08 alcohol issues while driving: Went out with some friends last night and tied one on.

Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safe and warm, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before.

:newsmile07: A new way to avoid any .08 alcohol issues while driving: Went out with some friends last night and tied one on.

Knowing that I was wasted, I did something that I have never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safe and warm, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before.

Did the same thing once with a taxi, only problem I had was I didn't know how much to tip myself.:newsmile108::newsmile108:

Did the same thing once with a taxi, only problem I had was I didn't know how much to tip myself.:newsmile108::newsmile108:

This is pretty funny, if you are in my area and need a ride from too much alcohol give me a holler I will help rather than seeing a DUI:s

Do we have some members here who are great at doing sarcasm, or did you miss the fact that this is a joke thread?

I was, joking. I know you rode the bus, but you did say driven.
Taking the bus was the right thing to do!

I was, joking. I know you rode the bus, but you did say driven.
Taking the bus was the right thing to do!

Come on tell me you get the joke, or that you love sarcasm!!!:newsmile108:

Do we have some members here who are great at doing sarcasm, or did you miss the fact that this is a joke thread?

I missed the Joke part but am serious about drinking and riding, If in a jam and in my area call me:s

I missed the Joke part but am serious about drinking and riding, If in a jam and in my area call me:s

Jack I don't know about the OP but I don't drink and drive or drink and ride. It is a joke!!!! I have no doubt that you would make sure that someone who is impaired got home safely. But this is a joke thread!!!!:newsmile07::newsmile07:

Jack I don't know about the OP but I don't drink and drive or drink and ride. It is a joke!!!! I have no doubt that you would make sure that someone who is impaired got home safely. But this is a joke thread!!!!:newsmile07::newsmile07:

Got it DON now back to the ROAST, I see GLIDER is up and running:p

Back