free website stats program are these wheels good quality? | Harley Davidson Forums

are these wheels good quality?

I am looking to buy some wheels and rotors for the 09 street glide, the multi-piece renegade aspen black and chrome looks sharp to me, 16'' rear and 19'' front. Has annyone had any experience with this wheel, rotor and company? What is the quality like, and do i need to purchase or modify anything else for instalation? What about if i went with the 21'' front?

other than that i cant help ya with the make of wheels .. as chanign larger with abs mess's it up

thanks bud white, i was really counting on some feedback before I made such a large $ purchase, how about harley chrome wheels like the reaper any experience with those?

all i have had are exp with spokes .. if they come from hd they should be fine .. what about performance machine they are supposed to be top notch

Renegade wheels are great to work with. We live in Southern Cal. and visited the factory before I made my final purchase. (Aspen multi piece) Yvette is great and with Oscar, they showed us through the factory. I decided on a 18" with matching rotors up front. I do have ABS. I kept the stock rear because the bags hide them and went with 18" up front because I wanted to keep Dunlop's (402 rear and 407 front) plus I've got to chase Mz Bling around the canyons.

Also, make sure you get the new 2 piece design which looks identical to the 3 piece but no seem down the middle for future leaking.

Hope this helps,

Attachments

• 100_0737.jpg
    100_0737.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_0738.jpg
    100_0738.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 49
I put an 18/21 combo on mine. I went with Hogpro who is local here in So Cal. Great service and wheels are in stock. If you go 21, the front fender may need a little adjusting. No issues and love the wheels....:D

Renegade wheels are great to work with. We live in Southern Cal. and visited the factory before I made my final purchase. (Aspen multi piece) Yvette is great and with Oscar, they showed us through the factory. I decided on a 18" with matching rotors up front. I do have ABS. I kept the stock rear because the bags hide them and went with 18" up front because I wanted to keep Dunlop's (402 rear and 407 front) plus I've got to chase Mz Bling around the canyons.

Also, make sure you get the new 2 piece design which looks identical to the 3 piece but no seem down the middle for future leaking.

Hope this helps,

Nice wheels....and nice avatar. Iv'e spent many a day at, and around the Rock Store....

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig Lee - Do you have any other pics of your Street Glide that you can share. Your bike looks great!!! Also, would you post a list of what custom parts you have on it? I am contemplating getting a new SG and I think your pics just put me over the top! Thanks.

Back