free website stats program are these wheels good quality? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

are these wheels good quality?

Craig & MzBling have awesome rides, click on user name, go to profile and view their pictures album, and yes Gunslinger, the Rock Store is pretty cool, the biker friendly crowd and eats are good. Then there is the twisty Mulholland to PCH which is a pretty technical ride...just keep within 7/10's pace!

Craig Lee - Do you have any other pics of your Street Glide that you can share. Your bike looks great!!! Also, would you post a list of what custom parts you have on it? I am contemplating getting a new SG and I think your pics just put me over the top! Thanks.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the compliments. It is fun keeping up with Mz Bling through these canyons. (We feel like Bonnie and Clyde, especially leaving Neptune's. She takes me at the beginning because of her torque, but I pass her in time so the guys at the Net knows who wears the pants. She does! LOL. If the Queens happy, the Kings happy)

The custom things that get the most attention is the Diamond Cut Accessories. The front boot covers are Arlen Ness, but the rest (Derby and timing covers, Fuel door and Gas tank panel, Speaker grills, Ignition switch cover, rear brake cover and pedal, bag latches, air cleaner insert, and license plate holder) are from Covington Customs. The seat is LePera with the belly of genuine alligator down the middle and the front tire is Multi Piece Aspen from Renegades. Obviously, a lot of Kuryakyn Chrome.

Renegade wheels are great to work with. We live in Southern Cal. and visited the factory before I made my final purchase. (Aspen multi piece) Yvette is great and with Oscar, they showed us through the factory. I decided on a 18" with matching rotors up front. I do have ABS. I kept the stock rear because the bags hide them and went with 18" up front because I wanted to keep Dunlop's (402 rear and 407 front) plus I've got to chase Mz Bling around the canyons.

Also, make sure you get the new 2 piece design which looks identical to the 3 piece but no seem down the middle for future leaking.

Hope this helps,

Thanks craig lee for the info and the pics, your bike looks really sharp, i guess you have a few miles on them wheels by now, how are they holding up? How about the black, is it easy to scratch?

Thanks craig lee for the info and the pics, your bike looks really sharp, i guess you have a few miles on them wheels by now, how are they holding up? How about the black, is it easy to scratch?

Yes, my bike just turned 27,000 miles yesterday. Only 3000+ on the new wheels, but so far so good. I use pledge on the wheels, but in the right sunlight, there is a sign of micro scratches on the powder coat. But like I side, RIGHT sunlight and MICRO,

Last edited:
Back