free website stats program anyone tried these??? | Harley Davidson Forums

anyone tried these???

Lobo1

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/222-938

Has anyone tried these mufflers? ^^^^ If so, do / did you like them? Price almost seems too low if that makes sense. They are USA made and have good reviews but I don't always trust these reviews. Some reviews say they didn't have to retune after installing. If anyone has them, has ever used them or know someone who has, What say you???

I ordered some low priced slip ons from J&P once,only problem was they were going to take 3 months to arrive.But if these are USA made,I wouldn't think it that's true for them.Might want to check before ordering.

Their website says in stock at retail center in Anamosa Ia. And Daytona Fl. But that may not be too accurate. My present (K C exhaust) mufflers are a little bit too loud but the real issue is my right muffler has something internal rattling and sounds like something about to fall off. I checked the mounting at the bottom saddle bag mount and all is tight. Just annoying.

Yeah. I'm kinda leery because quite honestly, I don't remember ever hearing of this company. They have a two year warranty and like you said, mostly very good reviews. I may bite the bullet and give em a try. For the price it's not too big of a gamble.

I am going to dig into this a bit more. They have a "live chat" feature on their website that only shows up on my iPad for some reason. Tried it late yesterday evening but it responded to try again later. Probably will have to wait till Monday now. Hopefully they will have a sound bite of them on a scooter with it running. If so I will post it.

Back