free website stats program anyone tried these??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

anyone tried these???

I talked with two of the "motorcycle technical service" guys and asked them both the same questions. They both seem very knowledgeable and I also found several video clips on you tube showing a Harley with these mufflers. They do sound good with a low throaty sound. Not quiet by any means but seem to be plenty loud enough to be heard without being radically loud. I think I might go ahead and order a set today.

I'mm looking at some Pythons from J&P. $248 Reviews are good,not too loud.It makes wonder how Bassani can charge $600

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/222-938

Has anyone tried these mufflers? ^^^^ If so, do / did you like them? Price almost seems too low if that makes sense. They are USA made and have good reviews but I don't always trust these reviews. Some reviews say they didn't have to retune after installing. If anyone has them, has ever used them or know someone who has, What say you???

I have these on my 06 road king with the fullsac true dual conversion. Sound great. They are loud but in a good way. I don't have a sound system but you would certainly be able to hear it. I also ride two up and can hear my passenger and she can hear me over them.
I took a trip to KY from OH with my club and got a lot of compliments on the sound asking who made them.

I have these on my 06 road king with the fullsac true dual conversion. Sound great. They are loud but in a good way. I don't have a sound system but you would certainly be able to hear it. I also ride two up and can hear my passenger and she can hear me over them.
I took a trip to KY from OH with my club and got a lot of compliments on the sound asking who made them.

Do you have the 2" or 2 1/2" baffle? Also do you have enough clearance at the rear axle. I notice the pics on The website doesn't show any indentions for them like my K C's do.

Do you have the 2" or 2 1/2" baffle? Also do you have enough clearance at the rear axle. I notice the pics on The website doesn't show any indentions for them like my K C's do.

I have the 2.5" baffles and had no issues installing. They do not rub. I have had them on this whole season approx 3500-4000 miles no issue.

That's what I have been waiting to hear. I've done a ton of research but wanted to hear from someone with 1st hand experience. Thanks @Glsec507

That's what I have been waiting to hear. I've done a ton of research but wanted to hear from someone with 1st hand experience. Thanks @Glsec507

I went through the same thing when I was looking at them! Not a whole lot of info out there since they aren't v&h or rineharts etc.
decided for the price if I don't like them no big deal I can always sell them and not be out much.
Give em a shot.

Back