free website stats program Anyone going to Sturgis!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone going to Sturgis!!

bendiesel83

I live in central Illinois and was just givin the opportunity to go to Sturgis. If anyone has or knows of any place to stay or needs a extra rider to tag along please hit me back. Thankyou

I live in central Illinois and was just givin the opportunity to go to Sturgis. If anyone has or knows of any place to stay or needs a extra rider to tag along please hit me back. Thankyou

bendeisel: I would do a search (maybe with the word Sturgis), there was a guy leaving from upstate New York whose partner dropped out, but was millinng over whether to go or not (he decided to go). A guy from Ohio offered to meet-up with him and ride out, maybe one or all three of y'all could hook up, seems like a match-up waiting to happen!

Good Luck, take lots of pictures and let us know how it went for you!

Hey maybe all three of us can go meet up some place I will be leaving July 30th and going to sturgis over the weekend the leave sturgis and go to yellowstone the first week and come back to sturgis the second week. I do have a timeshare out there in a aframe that there is one smaller upstairs room to stay in. give me a yell if your interested in this!

MichaelZZ28

I am leaving from West Virginia and going through Illinois to Strugis,SD. I was planing on leaving Friendly,WV and going to Antwerp,OH to girlfriends and then leaving from there. I am riding alone and would like to see what could be worked out riding with a group.

You all are lucky - wish everyone a safe venture & good time. Can't make the trip due to work priorities & scheduling - maybe next year. I'm sure you'll find a pack to ride with - good luck & remember to post pics!

I am leaving from West Virginia and going through Illinois to Strugis,SD. I was planing on leaving Friendly,WV and going to Antwerp,OH to girlfriends and then leaving from there. I am riding alone and would like to see what could be worked out riding with a group.

when you taking off for Antwerp, ohio? We are leaving Friday Night July 30th shooting for Iowa city,Iowa the first night then North Platte,Nebraska the second night will be in Sturgis Sunday around 1's if all goes well. Let me Know if this is something close to your plans I am flexiable on the distances and times a little!
We have a time share out there in a Aframe near Rochford for 2 weeks of the rally every year!

Hey maybe all three of us can go meet up some place I will be leaving July 30th and going to sturgis over the weekend the leave sturgis and go to yellowstone the first week and come back to sturgis the second week. I do have a timeshare out there in a aframe that there is one smaller upstairs room to stay in. give me a yell if your interested in this!

MichaelZZ28

I'm the guy from NY and I'm leaving on July 30. Should be near Bucyrus (KOA campground nearby) that night. I'm traveling Rt 30 across to Rt 24 if you're interested let me know.

Back