free website stats program Anyone going to Sturgis!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone going to Sturgis!!

Hey I am in West Virginia and can leave when ever anyone wants. I am not going to go to Antwerp,OH now just leaving from here. I can do what ever anyone wants to do. Sorry I forgot to check the board. We need to give contact numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooops. I see you are not allowed to give out contact phone numbers. I can't figure out how to edit. I guess PM me if interested in hooking up. I have one thing to take care of and that is going to Moutainfest in Morgantown,WV and get my dyno tune completed by Chris Wadell. Then I will be packed and ready.

Hoped to make Sturgis this year as I've never been and this year I will be 55 in August. Never thought I'd make the vacation days come out right but just found out I have enough vacation to do it. Leaving Ft. Lauderdale on the 30th. Don't work again until August 26th. Plan is to aim for Sturgis and see what happens. Bike is prepped, I'm nervous biggest trip by far by several orders of magnitude. Oh well, one day at a time! See you on the road!

I'm the guy from NY and I'm leaving on July 30. Should be near Bucyrus (KOA campground nearby) that night. I'm traveling Rt 30 across to Rt 24 if you're interested let me know.

Sent you a email with my tele number give me a call we will meet up!

RoadGlidRick if I can hook up with robermv32 we can buzz up 30 and meet in New Haven In and decide what route we want to take from there I see Antwerp is a shot distance away from there! There is a Sunoco station right as you come into new Haven on 30.

Pm me we can work this out!

I've changed my departure date to the 29th so I can get to Belfontain, Oh and meet up with you. I'll call you when I get in. I've loaded the route in my GPS and sticking to the secondary roads as much as possible. Hopefully we can catch up with RoadBlidRick and travel together.

somehow me and robermv32 missed each other I gave him my phone number but he has yet to call me but his wife posted he made it to Bellefontain were I live at the local HD dealer but I did not get the message till many hours later I did get his number from his wife but when I call him it goes instantly to voice mail I called several times today with no avail we left and are on the road made it to Morris Il tonight we ran 30 most of the way to see if we could run into robermv32 but did not hope he is doing fine, I will try calling him again in the morning to see if we can meet up somewhere if anyone sees him post here tell him to give me a call!

Anyone going to sturgis I would not advise 30 west alot of road construction and slow downs avoid it if possiable!

Keeping the rubber side down here will check in tomorrow evening
everyone have a good one!

Back