free website stats program Anyone else feel this way? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else feel this way?

mrs2cool

As we get closer to Christmas, I find I'm more and more anoyed by this "Happy Holidays" thing. It's been Merry Christmas since I was a litle kid. (and that was a long time ago) Most of my Jewish friends don't mind and if they do I tell the "Have a happy holiday".Those are Christmas lights and trees we are seeing. I refuse to knuckle under - it's called Christmas! What do others think?
Found this video on you-tube - love it!

YouTube - Christmas With a Capital

Oh, and by the way - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm with you. It is a Christian Holiday. Christ-Mas. What is there not to understand about that.
I will continue to celebrate it and refer to it the same as I have for the last 62 years.

I got out of my way to say merry Christmas unless people are Jewish then i wish them a happy Hanukkah and ya know what most of them will wish you a merry Christmas .. i deal with public all day

There's nothing wrong with Happy Holiday. In this country we have religious freedom & free speech. Dont like it, go elsewhere.

The U.S. and Canada are christian countries. We are not Muslims or Hindus. If all these foreigners want to celebrate their religions I wish they would keep it to themselves. I don't want to hear about it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Same here, Merry Christmas and if you don't like it, Santa may just pass you by this year!!!:newsmile018::newsmile018::newsmile018:

There's nothing wrong with Happy Holiday. In this country we have religious freedom & free speech. Dont like it, go elsewhere.

Your correct. Nothing wrong with saying Happy Holidays. What seems wrong is the implication that saying Merry Christmas is inappropriate and that Happy Holidays or something similar should be said instead of Merry Christmas.

Back