free website stats program Anybody here near Bristol VA/TN here? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anybody here near Bristol VA/TN here?

Cool....

I drove through Roanoke on the way to NNMC in Bethesda, MD last year...closest I've came to visiting there...

A few of my friends went to Cherokee this year....they invited me but I didn't go...maybe next year if all goes well.

I'm from Church Hill, just across the river from Kingsport Tenn. This is a great area to ride in. Fellow does a little shopping around some great deals can be had on some used scoots around here. Cherokee always a lot of fun. The June-bug Boogie near Cookvile Tenn is also a blast.

VACharvel, You will have to let me know when the plan the ralley for next year. I would like to attend and meet a fellow member!

Polarbear:

I'll shoot you a PM and make a new thread in this section when I hear of a rally around here....the Fire in the Hole is a annual event and is over several days in duration.

I grew up in the Milford/Old Town area about 20 mins from Bangor.

I left Maine in 93' when I joined USMC and have only been back several times since...just got back from Maine last Tuesday after spending a few weeks up there.

Back