free website stats program another unhappy customer | Harley Davidson Forums

another unhappy customer

cool breeze

Back in 2009, took my 08 electraglide in to have an oil leak fixed, got it back a week later and was a happy camper. This is when the fun began, took it back on august 11,09, three weeks later around the 24th got it back again.September 12th noticed oil leak at the same spot and took it back on Sept. 14th. Here it is Oct. 11th and still no motorcycle.Contacted HD customer service in Milwaukee which ended up being a joke.Got no help from them.Long story short do'nt take your motorcycle to CrossRoads:( Mancuso Harley Davidson in Houston,Texas

Back in 2009, took my 08 electraglide in to have an oil leak fixed, got it back a week later and was a happy camper. This is when the fun began, took it back on august 11,09, three weeks later around the 24th got it back again.September 12th noticed oil leak at the same spot and took it back on Sept. 14th. Here it is Oct. 11th and still no motorcycle.Contacted HD customer service in Milwaukee which ended up being a joke.Got no help from them.Long story short do'nt take your motorcycle to CrossRoads:( Mancuso Harley Davidson in Houston,Texas

Almost a month??
what are they saying when you call?
I would be calling everyday :s

Ask for the old case since it isn't any good anyway and show us some pictures of the problem area. There's alot of us here that would really love to see and learn from those pictures! Thanks and I hope the problem is resolved when you get your bike back and I hope it's soon.

will do billyd1 if they will let me see it so will everybody here it has been a trip first they said it was the primary leaking which i didn't agree then they said it was tranny which i told them to far forward and wrong color since i run spectro 6 speed it is red i will keep it posted :(

If bike is financed talk to lender they maybe able to draw up a letter in regards to loan payment for use against dealer. Also look into lemon law. If 3 tries or a total of 30 days down buyback. The MOCO probably does not want to assist which is unfortunate but their thinking maybe do to being so close to 30 days down this will all fall on the dealer for they have a big financial participation when buy back occurs. Best of luck. Lets us know the outcome.

dbmg it is financed but thru HD I will call them today and see how they take it when I ask who is going to make next payment ? :newsmile100:

You will most likely find that Hd financing is a different company than MOCO, and the people from one company never talk to the others. Thats corporate America For ya:s

sprinklerfitter669 you were right i understand their ih the same building same switch board no association but i did get a little satisfaction in the way of 500.00 in store credit, now if i can get my bike back maybe i can buy something! :bigsmiley15:

Back