free website stats program another unhappy customer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

another unhappy customer

Typically when warranty work is done the damaged parts get shipped back to the MOCO is my understanding

Typically when warranty work is done the damaged parts get shipped back to the MOCO is my understanding

I had to replace my engine cases and you are right Jack - they won't release another set of cases with the same I.D. numbers until they physically have the old ones in their greedy little hands. At least that was the way they handled my situation back then.

until they physically have the old ones in their greedy little hands.

"Greedy little hands"? What is that suppose to mean. I have never seen a company be so Generous as the MoCo.

sounds like pictures is out of the question but i'll ask anyway suppose to be ready today 1 month to the day

Extended warranty? Out of pocket?

Last edited by a moderator:
RoadHog2006 the bike was bought in sept of 08 first time in for leak feb 09 no fix second time aug 2010 third time sept 14 2010 their still trying to fix same leak!

hoople still under 2 year warranty thank god! but i do have extended

Last edited by a moderator:
10/4.. I do realize how frustrating it must be bringing your bike back 3+ times... Yes, people are human and mistakes can happen.. But at least it is being covered at no additional cost to you plus the dealership gave you a Generous gift of $500 toward store credit to help make up for Some of your inconvenience and trouble.

I was just trying to understand how "Greedy Little hands" fit into the entire equation.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!:)

not the dealer customer service in milwaukee did this at any dealer i choose.also i think it's a good thing not to have duplicate # floating around out there

Wonder if Johnny Mancuso still ownes the dealer. I have known Him to always be an upright man.
I have known Him and delt with His dealership thru the 90's, never had any problems. Somethings do change though.
If you are having a problem and not getting results I would try and talk to Him.
My 2 cents

"Greedy little hands"? What is that suppose to mean. I have never seen a company be so Generous as the MoCo.

#1 on that Hoop, The MOCO still has deep pockets, it seems some Stealers dont JMO:p

update picked up bike yesterday. first thing i did when i got to dealer was go over bike oil spot on floor underneath not good wipe hand over lower frame rail oil everywhere show service writer,get porter clean bike should have been done before test ride? go home closer inspection,notice small scratch in gas tank,thats when i noticed the dent in my oil filter the one i put there now who would change a lower engine case and not change oil or filter and where is my 80.00 worth of fluids since oil is 3/4 quart low! guess yall know where it went from there. to answer someones question johnny mancuso is no longer involved will not be going back to any dealer with mancuso over the door .

Back