another one

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by kevinp, Jun 5, 2013.

1. kevinp

kevinp Member

the other day my wife and I stopped at Wausau hd dealer to spend some gift cards that I had gotten from the kids. we were their just to kill some time before my doc. appointment. sat on a few used bikes, my wife said lets get it, I said we agreed to wait till next year. she said nope ,and before I knew it I added another bike to my collection. you wouldn't believe how hard she had to twist my arm. L.O.L 2006 flhtcu. now I have the added stress of trying to decide witch one to ride the wide glide or the electra glide:D

2. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new ride. I also have the "problem" of which to ride. I like the Dyna for around town or local. The Electra gets the nod for 100 miles or more.

P.S. You have a good wife. Give her a payback.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  3. Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup Junior Member

First you need to let her decide where she wants to go out for dinner this weekend! Congradulations on the new Glide!

4. lorne

lorne Senior Member

congratulations, that is the way to go. my wife and i have a deal for every pair of shoes she has i get a bike...she has 3 pair so i am down a bike and looking for it now...:p

5. Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup Junior Member

:55: most women I know have 30 pair they have never even worn before.

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

yup....you just have to plan it right and it works....after a back operation when they are wired up on pain pills works great...:p

7. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Congrats on the new addiction, I wish I had the problem on which one to ride. Maybe someday,:D Have fun riding your new scoot.

8. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Congrats on the new ride.
    I seem to always ride my Electraglide and the Dyna sits doing nothing.I rode it once this year for about 10 miles.

9. r_k_dragon

r_k_dragon Active Member

Wow! Yes, you got one of the GREAT ones! Paybacks can be tough though! Don't forget! Congrats you lucky rascle! Ride Safe!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
  10. Slo-Ryd

Slo-Ryd Junior Member Contributor

Same here.....I think the Softail has seen 100 miles and the new E-Glide is at 2k in the last 6 weeks.:p

And congrats on the new ride Kevin !!