free website stats program another one | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

another one

Oh congrats! As a new owner of a second bike myself, I understand your happiness! I think there's a place for both bikes, but the new has to wear off:D

. she said nope ,and before I knew it I added another bike to my collection. you wouldn't believe how hard she had to twist my arm. L.O.L :D

Sometime our Wifes just know whats best for us. Amazing!!!!!!!!

now I have the added stress of trying to decide witch one to ride the wide glide or the electra glide:D

You'll just have to ride them both more often to get over the stress.:D Congrats on being married to an obviously intelligent, thoughtful woman and on the new ride.:cheers

That girl is a definite keeper.

PS. Watch the old one. She might just want it for herself.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I understand EXACTLY what you mean-Around 5 months my Wife allowed me to purchase a U.S spec 1980 CBX 1000. A bike i've lusted after for decades.
Like you, i almost could not believe it when she told me to go ahead and begin the purchase process.Said she was sick of the drool stains on the Laptop.:D

Sometimes,she truly amazes me!

ps: congrats on your bike and your Wife.

thanks for all the congrats . you are all right the wife is a keeper.it took three times to get it right and 20 years later to get her trained . lol:D I guess I was a slow learner ha ha ha. I wish all you a great and safe rideing season.

Where do you guys find these great women? Do they have sisters? Mine wants nothing to do with riding or hearing my talk about bikes or riding. I'd trade her in but she is a great wife and I would hate to lose her. Still one that would encourage me to buy another bike is worth having. Congrats on the purchase.

Back