free website stats program Another oil question | Harley Davidson Forums

Another oil question

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
I'm sure this topic has been beat to death but i'm new to the forum and I value your opinions.
I used 20/50 mobil 1 in my metric bike but now that I own a real 1 i've been using 20/50 HD regular oil.

I've been thinking about going back to the Mobil 1. What's your opinon good or bad idea.

Thanks for the input,

Lawman.

I'm sure this topic has been beat to death but i'm new to the forum and I value your opinions.
I used 20/50 mobil 1 in my metric bike but now that I own a real 1 i've been using 20/50 HD regular oil.

I've been thinking about going back to the Mobil 1. What's your opinon good or bad idea.

Thanks for the input,

Lawman.

M1 is what I use in mine. M1 is for real bikes too.:rofl

Lots of happy Mobil 1 customers on this forum. It's even on sale at at Advance Auto Parts for $7.99 as Redfish-Joe was kind enough to post. Great choice IMO.

Thanks for the info, I was happy with it in my rice burner but wanted to see what ya all thought about it for a Harley.

Just to make sure we are talking about Mobil 1 20w50 V-twin oil? Not the car 20w50 but the v-twin oil. That's what I use and very happy with it.

My only issue is I have 27000 miles on the bike and it's alway's had 20-50 Harley oil. I now want to change to synthetic, does anyone see an issue?

Any decent oil that meets the JASO-MA SPEC will do just fine. Just meet your service intervals and check your oil level on a regular basis.

Back