free website stats program A visit from T wrecks | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

A visit from T wrecks

Yes, I've just read of your tumble. Hope you have recovered fully to enjoy your holiday in Fiji.
Thanks T, believe it or not, I am still having a few issues, but the sun and the sand are proving to be good therapy. Nothing major, it will just take time for the bone bruise and muscle damage to heal, minor inconveniences. ;) But, overall, healing up nicely, just slower than 20 years ago. Hmmmm...

Thanks T, believe it or not, I am still having a few issues, but the sun and the sand are proving to be good therapy. Nothing major, it will just take time for the bone bruise and muscle damage to heal, minor inconveniences. ;) But, overall, healing up nicely, just slower than 20 years ago. Hmmmm...

Just the fact you are on holiday, (or as you Yanks call it, "vacation") is a good thing. You tend to relax, even when you are out and about seeing and doing things, there is no pressure. We all should be on permanent "vacation", eh? :s

There is hope that as long as the balloon program with the company here works, that hubby & I will return next year. I am crossing my fingers, I could take a permanent vacation/holiday. :D

Time to run, he is on his way back from the office, so we are off for more adventures. :D Hoping for Zip-Lining tomorrow!

P.S. Tell all your friends that they need to go for a balloon ride in Fiji! :D :D

Have fun Joy, and T, wish I had had the chance to meet you but I'm on the South end of the world up here, glad you had a good time and look forward to more keyboard adventures as time nears for mine.

Joy, the warm sun and laying on the warm sand will do wonders for you, enjoy the weather and healing:D

Have fun Joy, and T, wish I had had the chance to meet you but I'm on the South end of the world up here, glad you had a good time and look forward to more keyboard adventures as time nears for mine.

No worries BR, nothing is impossible. We hope to see your part of the US one day. We did get to meet quite a few people from your part of the world in our travels.

Back