free website stats program A visit from T wrecks | Harley Davidson Forums

A visit from T wrecks

glider

Veteran Member
I had a visit from T Wrecks and Mrs T and they are fantastic people. "T" said he took a wrong turn and ended up in the US which I can believe because they drive on the wrong side of the road :D

Any how we had a nice lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant and got to know each other better. We have been friends for many years and finally got to meet face to face. After that we had coffee at my place and took them back to the train to continue their trip to parts unknown.

It was a great day weather wise and I'm looking forward to the big party at "T"'s place and you're all invited :lolrolling

BTW, he really does talk funny too. :newsmile090:

That is outstanding! I have sent "T" a few orange juices for breakfast in the chat room. I can't imagine I'll ever meet him in person, but I sure have enjoyed yappin' with him since I joined HDT. I hope he has a great visit in the USA!

Kewl!
My question is: Did you blind fold him on the trip to your house, or did you intentionaly put him on "The train to parts unknown"?
I figure its like getting to see the Bat Cave. If your lucky enough to get in, you'll be twisted around so much that you'll never remember what you saw or how you got there.
So the secret tomb of HDT remains safe....:)

Glad you had a good day Glider!

Hey glider! me and the missus tied up with him and his better half in NYC for a nice dinner and yes he talks as funny in person as on the puter! You're right they are great people. 71

Hey guys, yes we are back down under in the land of the giant hopping mouse. :D
My wife and I had a truly fantastic time in the US and Canada. We love both countries, this being our third trip to both, with you people always being friendly and willing to help us when we are stuck on a street corner, map in hand, obviously lost. Honestly, being in the northern hemisphere DOES tend to throw your sense of direction out of whack, seriously! :(

The highlight of the trip was meeting up with glider and 71shovelhead and their wives respectively. Firstly, on the 11th, lunch with the gliders at an Italian restaurant with food to die for, then spent the afternoon with them at their place after they took us on a tour of the local area.
Then on the 13th , dinner in NYC with 71shovelhead and his lovely wife. Four nicer people you could not meet. We enjoyed their company immensely, with both couples generously (and stubbornly) not letting us treat them, they treated us. So we owe both these couples a debt, which I am still working on down here. :58:

To give you all an idea where we travelled, (We stayed approx. four days in each location) we flew into San Francisco, flew to Pittsburgh, flew to New York, flew to Washington DC, then flew to Seattle, Washington State. We then picked up a rental in Seattle, drove to Vancouver, drove to Salmon Arm, drove to Emerald Lake, drove to Lake Louise, drove to Banff. We then drove back to San Francisco via Idaho, Oregon, Washington State and down Highways 101, and Highway 1 through California. We clocked up almost 3000 miles. We had such a good time, loved every second being in your wonderful countries. It was our most enjoyable US, Canada trip to date. I actually relaxed and enjoyed driving on the wrong side of the road, with not one mishap, mind you!! :no

Now, regarding accents, you might be all shocked to hear THEY (the gliders and the shovelheads) were the folks with the accents, not us!! :newsmile100:

Thanks to the folks on here for all the good wishes while we were travelling in your respective countries. It will be great to chat with my buds from this forum again, and have a beer with pru, of course!! :dude

Cheers folks
Twrecks

Ps. And yes Crazy, I was blindfolded. :27:

Back