free website stats program 94 FLSTC Getting better and better | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

94 FLSTC Getting better and better

My '94 has been almost trouble free. At 60,000 did a top end job and at about 90,000 had to replace the stator, rotor and alt. Other than fluid changes (all of them) at 3,000 to 3,500 mi intervals and tires (Avon Venom) I just ride it. I also have an '05FLTRI but thats another story.

HDDon,
Thanks for the info very encouraging. Love the fact that you held on to your bike that long and keep riding it. I think 94 was a great year for that bike. I keep on the fluid changes like a nut. I know it will continue to serve me well. Just installed Kuryakyn Mark III cruiser pegs on my bike today.....they are sweet. If I can come close to 100k on this bike I will be a very happy man.

P.S. can you spell check on this site I feel like a idiot.

HDDon,
Thanks for the info very encouraging. Love the fact that you held on to your bike that long and keep riding it. I think 94 was a great year for that bike. I keep on the fluid changes like a nut. I know it will continue to serve me well. Just installed Kuryakyn Mark III cruiser pegs on my bike today.....they are sweet. If I can come close to 100k on this bike I will be a very happy man.

P.S. can you spell check on this site I feel like a idiot.

Here is a link Glider posted about spell check.

Spell Check For Internet Explorer - Harley Davidson Community

If you go to the top of the reply box there is a check mark with abc above it for spell check.

Just logged on with Internet Explorer out of curiousity and there it is :) Thanks for the link for Firefox glider now I have something else to keep me busy :D

Back