free website stats program 81 sturgis | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

81 sturgis

Jack, I haven't seen the bike in person yet. He said it still has the belt drive. I'm going to look at it this weekend and will report back with more info.

View attachment 12930 another thing that struck me as odd is the engine isn't black. Anybody have any insight?

To be brutally honest, this is not an '81 Sturgis any more, and you should not pay any premium as such. Is is a modified '81 shovel with some Sturgis parts. Pay what it is worth to you, but it has NO collector value UNLESS the seller has all the original equipment that would allow you to restore it.

TQ

To be brutally honest, this is not an '81 Sturgis any more, and you should not pay any premium as such. Is is a modified '81 shovel with some Sturgis parts. Pay what it is worth to you, but it has NO collector value UNLESS the seller has all the original equipment that would allow you to restore it.

TQ

He's not asking anywhere near a sturgis price I was just wondering what a ballpark figure of its value would be. But I guess your right, offer what it's worth to me. Thanks guys.

Back