free website stats program 48 States - Leg 3 | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

48 States - Leg 3

Jake I'm glad for you that you had such a great trip and even more that returned home safe. I really wish i could take you advice and take that dream ride but at this time I just don't have the funds or the free time. Hopefully someday it will happen.

Hey Jake,

One more thing I meant to ask is that a recurve windshield you have on your bike and if so do you like it? Thanks.

It is a Super-Step-Contour from eGlide Goodies, made by Cee Bailey. Can now see over the windshield, buffeting is gone. Got to love em!

Thanks for posting on your trips this year. I have really enjoyed going along with you and also have a new rider join this site because of your post!

I look forward to reading all these posts and seeing the pics this week at work where I have high speed internet. This dial up at home is just too slow to see all the pics.

I've done all 48 and been involved in the ABC's of touring for years but have kinda burned out on the abc think recently. Next year I may retire again and try to do all the 48 again on the new 2010 I got coming. If so the ABC thing will be done again.

Oh by the way if you like the ABC challenge try the national park challenge in IBA. I've done it a few times before but only completed it once. A ton of fun and educational too.
:newsmile082:

Back