free website stats program 3/4 Open Face Helmet Suggestions | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

3/4 Open Face Helmet Suggestions

Look on ebay. I found two skid lids for me and my wife for 35 bucks each. No BS. good luck HOLLYWOOD.................... P.S. brand new

Thanks elkhunter, I'll be looking for a new lid this spring and was sorta leaning towards the Nolan, and you helped me choose. Thanks again.

Take care and ride safe eh!!

Not sure if you have a Cycle Gear near you but they have a 7 day return policy. If you dont like it, take it back and you get full refund. Not many places will do that and it gives you some real seat time with it to decide if you like it. I found what I liked in the store wasn't what I liked in the seat.

Bodeen

I have the 1/2 and 3/4 Nolan and like them both. Just make sure on the 3/4 that the sides fit tight down your checks with no gap. You will get a lot of wind if they do not. :)The Shoie and most HD's don't. I sure like the Nolan.

The Shoei is just above your price range, but you can get replacement cheek pads to make it fit your face properly. The Shoei 3/4 is a great helmet but if I had to replace mine I'd go for the HJC IS33 or that new helmet from HD (which is probably made by HJC).

hubby has the HJC IS-33. it has the retractable sunshade on the inside and the face shield on the outside. we have the scala rider 2 intercom bluetooth headsets and it fits well and sound it ok also on it. we paid $135.00 i think. because of the xxl size. up to xl size i think was around $120.00 or so. good luck.

Try checking on denniskirk.com They have quite a few to look at and anything costing over $100 is free shipping. They are located in northern Minnesota and I have had very good luck buying from them.

Back