free website stats program 22 Deg F. @ 4AM | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

22 Deg F. @ 4AM

I was glad that New Years Eve was nice so we could take a quick ride. Still, the leather felt good. I got husband an FXRG leather jacket for Christmas (since he had nothing other than mesh). Riding in the cold should be better for him now.

I was glad that New Years Eve was nice so we could take a quick ride. Still, the leather felt good. I got husband an FXRG leather jacket for Christmas (since he had nothing other than mesh). Riding in the cold should be better for him now.
I'll bet he really appreciated the added warmth & protection!

Nice jacket!!! Our group went on a New Years Day ride to Buckner's here in GA. Good Southern cooking. It was Goooooooood:D It rained a little on the ride home but not too bad.

Unusually cold here in Florida again today, warmed to 56

Unusually cold here in Florida again today, warmed to 56

Yeah, I caught the tail end of a news report on the radio how they were going to spray some chemical fog under the orange trees to hopefully try to raise the unusually cold temps up a few degrees to protect the fruit. I thought about what you had posted yesterday. How it was in the twenties! That's cold for Florida! Brrrrr! :)

Yeah, I caught the tail end of a news report on the radio how they were going to spray some chemical fog under the orange trees to hopefully try to raise the unusually cold temps up a few degrees to protect the fruit. I thought about what you had posted yesterday. How it was in the twenties! That's cold for Florida! Brrrrr! :)

Only good thing is it does not last long:s Should be back to normal by Friday

Cold is Relative, My brother comes up from Florida this Oct. and the temperature was 60/65 degrees and he's freezing, I went for a 35 mile ride today 12 degrees no problem.
Cold is mind over matter;,
If you don't have a mind, It doesn't matter. :majesty

Cold is Relative, My brother comes up from Florida this Oct. and the temperature was 60/65 degrees and he's freezing, I went for a 35 mile ride today 12 degrees no problem.
Cold is mind over matter;,
If you don't have a mind, It doesn't matter. :majesty

Rhino2 I will agree that one mans cold is another mans cool. But 12* is Cold no matter where your from. Ride Safe, Don

wxBanner

I've got a coolant leak on the trike and nothing is worse than being without a garage to work in. Yes, its cold and I do have the thermals ready.

Back