22 Deg F. @ 4AM

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Mongo1958, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Mongo1958

Mongo1958 Junior Member

It was a little bit nippy rinding to work today (22 Deg F. @ 4AM). Winter has made it's way into Dixie. :D

2. Dswartz

Dswartz Active Member

If you haven't already I'd say its definately time to invest in some heated gear!

3. Mongo1958

Mongo1958 Junior Member

I have an Aerostich Liner.

4. turnerbend

turnerbend Active Member

Here in Rome the low was 25 this morning... Cold.

5. rhino 2

rhino 2 Active Member

Heated gear is a must in those temps, But if you ride long distance's in cold weather carry extra clothes, Just in case the heated gear fails [fuse,break down,etc] I had a cold ride home once.

6. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Low tomorrow morning (Tuesday) will be around 20* here. Too cold for this old man to be on the bike, even with my heated gear. Here is about 175mi north of Tampa. Hard freeze is supposed to go almost down to Ft. Pierce.

7. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

This weather is CRAZY, friday and saturday it was in the low 70's and I got out for some nice riding. I'm ready for those temps to come back. 20's is too cold for me to get out riding.

8. akkruzr

akkruzr New Member

-15 this morning at 7am. at least you all down there can ride periodically during the winter

Attached Files:

9. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I hear it is supposed to be -7 here in Massachusetts on Wednesday. I can expect that in January but Georgia? Florida? We sure are getting some crazy weather lately! We had a freak snowstorm before Halloween in these parts and haven't had any snow since!! Go figure!

10. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

37ºf here this morning. The ride in to work was eye opening. Tomorrow morning proves to be even colder. I cant wait! The ride to and from work is the best part of work really, even if it is cold or raining.