free website stats program 22 Deg F. @ 4AM | Harley Davidson Forums

22 Deg F. @ 4AM

Mongo1958

It was a little bit nippy rinding to work today (22 Deg F. @ 4AM). Winter has made it's way into Dixie. :D

Heated gear is a must in those temps, But if you ride long distance's in cold weather carry extra clothes, Just in case the heated gear fails [fuse,break down,etc] I had a cold ride home once.

Low tomorrow morning (Tuesday) will be around 20* here. Too cold for this old man to be on the bike, even with my heated gear. Here is about 175mi north of Tampa. Hard freeze is supposed to go almost down to Ft. Pierce.

This weather is CRAZY, friday and saturday it was in the low 70's and I got out for some nice riding. I'm ready for those temps to come back. 20's is too cold for me to get out riding.

-15 this morning at 7am. at least you all down there can ride periodically during the winter

Attachments

• 2012 002.jpg
    2012 002.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 30
I hear it is supposed to be -7 here in Massachusetts on Wednesday. I can expect that in January but Georgia? Florida? We sure are getting some crazy weather lately! We had a freak snowstorm before Halloween in these parts and haven't had any snow since!! Go figure!

37ºf here this morning. The ride in to work was eye opening. Tomorrow morning proves to be even colder. I cant wait! The ride to and from work is the best part of work really, even if it is cold or raining.

Back