free website stats program 2009 Road Glide - My project updates | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Road Glide - My project updates

Hey Grill:

Your upgrades are similar to mine. I'm in the process of upgrading my 07 RG (Orange also).

Already installed the Hog Tunes (last summer), now have sitting in the garage: Big Sucker w/scalloped cover, V&H True Dual Big Ovals, V&H FuelPak, Air-Lite Lowers, Kuryaken ISO grips.
Sirius Stratus5 Sat radio (looking for a way to mount it). I also recently had the stock seat rebuilt from scratch..(I had this done to my old Yammy and after the seat was the best I ever sat on..for under $100). And a Clearview +2 recurve.

Hopefully I'll get a bit better performance and no (edit) backfiring lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You may squeak by but more fuel would help being it is lean to start with.

I was afraid of that, so I will need a whole stage 1 upgrade, fuel controller and filter. And so it begins : )

I picked up new bike yesterday and put about 30 miles on it due to the cold. Felt awesome but I think it is a little too quiet. I am looking at Cobra slip ons'

Here are some pics.. Soory it took so long, work has been very busy and just got back from a hunting trip.

Chrome backing plate from the Big Sucker I install.

IntakeExhaustTFIRoadGlide0001.jpg

Location of my TFI, Backoff modulator and backrest bracket.

IntakeExhaustTFIRoadGlide0004.jpg

Pics of the V&H exhaust. They sound great, but have to take it out on the road and see the results.

IntakeExhaustTFIRoadGlide0002.jpg

IntakeExhaustTFIRoadGlide0003.jpg

Back