free website stats program 2008 FatBoy and Pipes: Opinions Needed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2008 FatBoy and Pipes: Opinions Needed

I'm kinda partial to the V&H Big Shots Staggered. I know they are popular, but they are for a reason. To me, their styling fits the bike....and they sound great! But in the end, I am the only one I have to please.....and my wife. Sorry dear.

p.s. I would post a pic, but there's that whole "gotta have 5 posts" thing. Sheesh! Check back when I get one more meaningless post.

p.s. I would post a pic, but there's that whole "gotta have 5 posts" thing. Sheesh! Check back when I get one more meaningless post.

Why not make a meaningful post instead?
This is done to slow the spammers down when they join the forum so please be patient.

So I guess I will add my pic now. Thanks for the push glider. :cheers

P2190010.jpg

I have a set of the Reinhart Racing Cross-Back staggered on my FatBoy. They sound really great without being over the top.

I for one like the look of a fatboy with the cross over pipes on it.
And IMO if a set of pipes is a number one seller that would be a good reason to find something else everyone has them
jack1.jpg

The flip side of course is "if it works well, tested and approved by so many, it is a low risk mod", so one could concentrate personalization along the "bling" or raw performance angle...than just the sound and look of the exhaust!

Back