free website stats program 1st Ride Since December! | Harley Davidson Forums

1st Ride Since December!

Lucy

It was AWESOME!!! Even though it was just four miles to get gas and four miles back (it is 40 degrees Farenheit), it was still awesome. It's supposed to start raining here again any minute so this was my only chance for a while. Just thought I'd share my happiness.

To all of you living in warm weather climates - I'm jealous!

Glad you could get out to ride today even if it was only a short one. I've probably got 6 more weeks before I take my first ride.

I got my bike out yesterday for the first time since october got in about 40 miles and it was a lot colder than it looked about 8 centigrade but the roads were dry

Brian

Glad you got to ride down there this morning, for it's raining up here in N.E. MO. I got in about ten miles last week and I know what you mean, even a short ride is better than no ride at all.:D

I'm still waiting for my first ride but it sure was good hearing from someone who took their bike out and shared with us the experience. It won't be too much longer when us folks up here in the Northeast will be cranking over our rides and hitting the open road. Can't wait!!!:small3d026:

Good for you to venture out - I'm still waiting for the rain to wash off our sand & salt. Roads aren't too great & we just got some more snow...wait continues, but I did order the oil temp gauge kit so got something to look forward to installing soon...:)

Back