free website stats program 15yr girl 4'11" riding a ultra classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

15yr girl 4'11" riding a ultra classic

Watching that young girl handle 'my' bike was hard to do with my head hung so low. Today, I'll plug in my 'ride like a pro' video and watch it yet again.
It really did help me a lot. Made me 'unlearn' some bad habits and gave me more confidence all the way around. I would love to be able to practice with a bike that is not mine. Although I've done parking lot practice, I find I don't push myself , or my Ultra because I don't want to hurt it with a fall. I guess that's pretty normal. It would be nice to use a 'class-worn bike'. Tough to want to try things on my pride and joy.

I went to the Buell Academy in the UK last year, and we had a slow riding section on the little bulls. Only 1 out of 10 could get around the obstacle course without dabbing a foot down. They guys are amazing, especially the little girl.

I bought his recent video, and have watched it about ten times..lol.. and looking forward to warmer weather so I can get out and put the knowledge to use...

Back